4 3/4" closed linerlock. Black finish 4034 stainless serrated blade with dual thumb studs. Assisted opening. Extended tang. The blade can cut through the toughest rope and light gauge metals. Includes spring loaded device for shattering glass. Molded black Zytel handle with Smith & Wesson logo. Black finish stainless pocket clip.
Smith & Wesson sets the standard for first-response knives with the Smith & Wesson First Responder folding pocket knife, featuring a serrated 4034 stainless steel blade. Smith & Wesson's M.A.G.I.C. assisted-opening mechanism propels the blade open at an astonishing speed, giving you an assisted-open folding pocket knife you can count on.
- Serrated 4034 stainless steel blade
- Non-reflective anodized black coating
- M.A.G.I.C. assisted-opening mechanism
- Black nylon fiber composite handle
- Glass breaker, safety lock & pocket clip
- Measures: 3 1/2" blade; 5" closed