Honshu Boshin Midnight Forge Katana With Scabbard - Black 1060 High Carbon Steel, TPR Handle, Steel Guard And Pommel
The Midnight Forge Katana is part of a Honshu special edition series that takes the popular sword to a new level of modern and sleek design with tactical engineering and perfect blade-to-hilt balancing. The katana has a 30 3/8” black 1060 high carbon steel blade, making it unrivaled in sharpness and strength. Trading traditional trappings for sleek contemporary style, the cutting edge Boshin is an undeniably modern weapon. Textured TPR shrouds the handle for an ergonomic no-slip grip and the handle is crowned with an oversized grey tini-finished steel pommel. The guard snubs fanciful ornamentation in favor of a practical pointed ellipse design. In keeping with the Boshin katana’s clean, functional motif, the scabbard is wooden with a semi-gloss black finish and features black faux leather wrapping and cotton cord. Wielding the Honshu Boshin Midnight Forge Katana is almost Zen-like - you just have to experience it for yourself!
- This Honshu Boshin katana fuses tradition and innovation to yield a masterwork of sleek, modern sword design
- It has a 30 3/8” black 1060 high carbon steel blade, making it unrivaled in sharpness and strength
- Textured TPR shrouds the handle for an ergonomic no-slip grip and the handle has an oversized grey tini-finished pommel and guard
- The scabbard is wooden with a semi-gloss black finish and features black faux leather wrapping and cotton cord
- The tactical katana has an overall length of 40 3/4"