Shinwa has a reputation of unrivaled beauty and quality, and this exceptional White Emperor katana lives up to that proud standard. The impressive blade is hand forged and meticulously wrapped in thousands of layers of genuine Damascus steel, giving each blade its own, uniquely beautiful pattern. The handsome tsuba features intricately detailed carvings, and the handle is completed in black ray skin and white cord wrappings. Truly befitting of an emperor, this sword is sure to be treasured for generations.
- Powerful hand-forged Damascus steel full-tang blade
- Ray skin handle with cord wrappings
- Intricate cast metal menuki and tsuba
- Corresponding lacquered wooden scabbard
- 29" blade; 40 1/2" overall