Gil Hibben has a history of designing knives for Sylvester Stallone to feature in his films, going back to the "Rambo III" Bowie. Stallone is an avid collector of Gil's custom knives, and that relationship continued when Stallone commissioned Gil to make several knives to use in his new film, "The Expendables." One of these movie star knives was a never-before-produced, custom designed Old West Toothpick. This handsome, versatile fixed blade knife features a classic 11 7/8" Arkansas toothpick style blade, gold plated blade back and classic hardwood handle. It includes a handsome genuine leather sheath and certificate of authenticity. Measures 17 1/2".
- Designed for Sylvester Stallone for "Expendables" film
- 11 7/8" mirror polished stainless steel blade
- Oversized stainless guard and pommel
- Includes embossed leather sheath - Classic hardwood handle
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Overall length: 17 1/2"