Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic Tanto Knife from Cold Steel
Made from Griv-Ex the latest in fiberglass reinforced plastic our FGX Nightshade series knives are UV and heat stabilized to make them incredibly durable. The handles of these unusual knives are made from deeply checkered Kray-Ex thats molded directly onto the blade tangs. This offers a slightly tacky-feeling textured surface that will give you a decisive and secure grip whatever the weather. Our FGX Nightshade blades are unaffected by moisture. They never rust, warp, crack or split even in the most challenging environments. They are light enough to be tied, tucked, or taped just about anywhere, and, since they are unaffected by all but the most extreme heat and cold, they are a natural choice for concealed storage both inside and outside of your house - from hedges and flowerpots, to the refrigerator or the shower!
- Overall: 11.5"; Blade: 6"
- Standard Edge
- Black Finish; Handle: Black Kraton
- Full Tang
- Lanyard Hole
- From the Nightshade Series.
- Tanto blade
- UV and heat stabilized, making them impervious to the elements.
- Deeply checkered handles have been molded directly to the tang.
- The latest in fiberglass reinforced plastic.
- Extremely lightweight.