The very popular RAT Model II Folder knife with a Carbon Fibre handle. The RAT Model II Folder is a bit smaller and thinner than it's predecessor (RAT Model 1 Folder) but is also undeniably one of the best everyday carry knives on the market. Affordable, reliable and well made, this RAT Model II Folder features a D2 Tool Steel plain edge blade with a satin finish and a Carbon Fiber Handle. A linerlock secures the D2 blade in place.
- Black or Satin Finish blades available
- Overall Length: 7"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Lock Mechanism: LinerLock
- Opening Mechanism: Thumbstud
- Carry System: Reversible Pocket Clip
4" closed. 3" satin finish D2 tool steel drop point blade. Carbon fiber handle. Thumb stud. Pocket clip. Lanyard hole. Boxed.