Oxygen is nature’s gasoline and is the key to fire starting in all conditions and even more important in wet conditions. Our lightweight, collapsible, award-winning fire bellowing tool, the Pocket Bellows, compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to fire starting and maintenance let alone fire starting in damp environments.
Truly unlike any other fire starting hand tool on the market, our award winning, collapsible fire bellowing tool turns soaking wet or dry firewood into a rolling fire in moments.
- Collapsible Fire Bellowing Tool.
- Extends to 20". Collapses to 3.5".
- Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Works on wet and dry firewood.
- Compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of a fire.
- Packed in compact water resistant carrying case.
If you're creating a go bag or firestarter kit don't forget the fire fuses:
Increase the effectiveness of your bellows with Fire Fuses: Baddest Bee Fire Fuses
Click here to view video of fire bellows in action.